Follow our Senior Page on Facebook
- The Top 5 “To Do” List for Seniors
- SENIOR PICTURES – Senior Portraits are being taken by Cady Studios. All seniors must have a senior portrait done to be included in the yearbook. Simply go to cadystudios.com to book your session. You can also speak to someone through a live chat or call customer service at 678.722.3449. There are still September and October dates available!
- GRADUATION DUES- MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADUATION CEREMONY
- Graduation dues are $140 payable to GA Balfour.come (http://www.gabalfour.com/)
- After March 1 dues will increase to $165. So save money and pay early!
- Graduation dues include the following:
- Graduation Cap and Gown
- Class of 2020 tassel
- Leather diploma cover
- Centennial’s graduation medallion
- Rental of graduation facility, tickets, programs, etc
- *If you would like to use an old gown
- SENIOR DUES – MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
- Senior Dues pays for all senior week activities. You will not be able to participate unless this fee is paid.
- Pay $40 via the online payment portal on CHSKnights.com or Mrs. McKay in the Learning Commons (Make checks payable to Centennial High School).
- Save money and pay early. Pay by December 13th to avoid $5 Late Fee!
- SIGN UP FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- To join our Google classroom- Use Class code y054cd to get information on Homecoming Week, Senior Treats, Senior Week, Graduation, etc.
For additional Senior information, please contact the following Senior Co-Sponsor teachers:
- Parents of Seniors
Hello Senior Parents – We are so excited about your students upcoming Senior Year! We have many activities and treats planned for our seniors and will be looking for parent volunteers to help us with these plans. Seniors will be participating in our annual Senior Service Day this fall, monthly Senior treats will begin in October, and we will host an entire week to honor our Seniors in the spring. None of this will be possible without the help of many volunteers. Anyone willing to help us make all of these activities a success should please email their contact information including name, email and phone number to email@example.com. If you provide us with your information, you will receive an email with details about each event and will be asked to let us know if you are available to help out for that particular event. What could be more rewarding then seeing all the Seniors smiles as you give them a cupcake or a slice of pizza to make them feel special this year!