THE TOP 5 “TO-DO” LIST FOR SENIORS
1) SENIOR PICTURES – should be done already. But, if you were not able to do this in the summer, Legacy is currently arranging more dates for senior portraits. Please have your student join the Senior Google Classroom for the latest info on all things senior year, including how to sign up for a senior portrait. They must get their picture taken with Legacy to be included in the Yearbook. A yearbook only sitting is $10.
2) GRADUATION DUES – MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADUATION CEREMONY
$115 payable at GABalfour.com – this price will go up to $170 in March 2019 so save money and pay early.
Graduation Dues include the following:
*If you would like to use an old gown:
3) SENIOR DUES– MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
Senior Dues pays for all senior week activities. You will not be able to participate unless this fee is paid. Bring $40 payment to Ms. Jimenez in I-58 or Mrs. McKay in the Learning Commons (Make checks payable to Centennial High School) or use the Payment Portal account on the school website CHSKnights.com. Pay by December 20 to avoid $5 Late Fee!
Save money and pay early.
4) SIGN UP FOR REMIND 101 & GOOGLE CLASSROOM
5) YEARBOOK – create and purchase your senior ad as well as order your yearbook at http://www.jostens.com
For additional senior information please contact the following teachers who are the Senior Co-Sponsors this year:
Sheila Jimenez – email@example.com
Stephanni Prelac – firstname.lastname@example.org