Centennial PTSA Goals
- Administration through collaborative effort.
- Teachers and academic programs by continuing the Centennial PTSA academic support programs that have a proven track record of success while remaining open to new initiatives.
- Students and parents through active communication and efforts to advocate for families.
Centennial PTSA is committed to uphold GA PTA’s mission:
- a powerful voice for all children; and
- a relevant resource for families and communities; and
- a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Centennial PTSA shares in these PTA Values:
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.