The PTSA is excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, e-News, Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, the ability to join the PTSA, make spirit wear purchases, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Please go to Centennial Membership Toolkit.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process and join the PTSA by completing the 3 points below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL NOT UPDATE YOUR SCHOOL RECORDS!